If you are having issues with a TV not recognizing your video files, here's some things to try.
How do I change the default media player on my Mac?
- Find a video and right click it.
- Click “Get Info” > “Open With” and select the preferred video player from the list.
- Press the “Change All” button.
How do I change the default media player on my Windows?
- Click the Windows icon on the taskbar.
- Type Default apps and click the option from the result.
- Find Music player on the right.
- Click the default app, and a Choose an app window showing alternatives will pop up.
- Choose the preferred option, such as Windows Media Player.