If you see one of our Black and White Printers with the following error code:
That is the error code for a power supply failure or the printer not receiving enough power to heat the fusilier to print. This can be due to an power outage or not enough electricity flowing into the machine.
If the machine is receiving full power, you'll need to get rid this error through entering service mode.
1. Hit "additional functions" key on the printer's keypad.
2. Press and hold 2 & 8 at the same time for one second.
3. Hit additional functions key again.
NOTE: from this point forward you'll be in service mode which has a 60 operational second window. After 60 seconds it will exit out of this mode and you'll have to start over.
4. You've entered service mode. Now hit "copier"
5. "Function" key
7. "Err" . There should be an error or the error code in this section select this part.
8. Hit "ok"
9. Restart the printer by switching off the physical black power switch on the side and switching it back on.
The printer should restart and be working normally.