OK I have a work around. The problem is that flash assumes that the user folder is local so it runs in to trouble when trying to open a SWF file it thinks is located on the local hard Drive. SO the work around is to copy or save the files you need to work on in the Users/Shared folder on the hard drive (Macintosh HD/Users/Shared). This eliminates the previewing issue in flash. Just make sure the student copies their flash documents back onto their account once they are done working on the files.
Articles in this section
- PDFs Not fully printing from Adobe DC
- Dell monitor in the photo lab goes into power save mode when plugged in
- Web Browser says Zmail is unsafe - FIX
- Printing Access Denied
- Showing the Detecting Displays in System Preferences on OSX 10.8+
- Cannot Login to computer or labs
- Installing Kerkythea Plugins in SketchUp 2014 in 225
- Off Color Projector
- Current Wacom Drivers
- Connecting Mac OS X to wireless
Please sign in to leave a comment.