The 4th Floor B&W printer is down due to need reinstalling of Papercut software which is fairly involved process. The printer has been disabled so you will message for printing denied. Please use the other B&W printers for your needs. We will remove this as soon as that software has been re-installed.
Articles in this section
- DO NOT CLICK THE FOLLOWING BUTTON
- Wifi Connectivity "FIX"
- Wifi Connectivity Issues
- Gmail FAQ
- Printing Denied Resolution
- WiFi network now using logins
- A miad.edu email is required to submit support tickets
- New Authenticated Wireless Networks: venus and venus2
- Jenzabar Maintenance Outage
- Moodle Closed for Upgrade Fri Jan 6, 2017 Until 4pm