On Saturday July 25th your friendly neighborhood Tech Team will be turning off the old phone system, activating the new one, and placing a new handset on your desk. There will be a series of phone outages Saturday July 25th as we transition service and deploy handsets.
What you need to know:
- There will be a series of phone outages Saturday July 25th as we transition service and deploy handsets
- Your phone number and extension stays the same
- You will have a new phone on your desk
- You will have to record a new voicemail greeting
- Your old voicemail messages can NOT be transferred to the new system. However we can deliver digital audio files of your messages from current phone system upon request
- Kim will visit each department starting at 8 am Monday, working her way up from the River level, to make sure your area is comfortably up and running with your new phones
This is a very complex transition and we are planning and anticipating as much as possible, however when you begin using your new phone if you have any trouble or questions contact us at one of the places below. We stand ready to assist.
If there is any questions or concerns about this transition please contact us.