Working with a consultant from a PaperCut, we turned off a feature of PaperCut that was deleting print jobs before and after the user released them. Since that change all jobs are now making it to and staying in the new print queues. We will continue to monitor printing and we ask that you fill out a support ticket if you experience any printing problems.
Articles in this section
- DO NOT CLICK THE FOLLOWING BUTTON
- Wifi Connectivity "FIX"
- Wifi Connectivity Issues
- Gmail FAQ
- Printing Denied Resolution
- WiFi network now using logins
- A miad.edu email is required to submit support tickets
- New Authenticated Wireless Networks: venus and venus2
- Jenzabar Maintenance Outage
- Moodle Closed for Upgrade Fri Jan 6, 2017 Until 4pm