If you receive any message, whether it is via social media or email, claiming to be from MIAD's IT staff and asking for any information about you or your activity on MIAD's network, do NOT respond to the message or follow any links in these messages. No one from MIAD in any department will ever ask you for your user names or passwords via electronic means.
Articles in this section
- MIAD Power Outage
- DO NOT CLICK THE FOLLOWING BUTTON
- Wifi Connectivity "FIX"
- Wifi Connectivity Issues
- Gmail FAQ
- Printing Denied Resolution
- WiFi network now using logins
- A miad.edu email is required to submit support tickets
- New Authenticated Wireless Networks: venus and venus2
- Jenzabar Maintenance Outage