This summer MIAD will be transitioning to a new login system. This will allow us to meet the future needs of the institution as we grow. This change will affect all students, faculty and staff.
August 4 is the date for the switch-over to the new system, and it's time to communicate next steps to you.
Beginning Monday, July 30, you will be able to change your password which you will use for the new system starting Aug. 4.
- You must setup your new password in advance by going to the MIAD home page, and clicking the Login link in the upper right corner. The instructions on this page will step you through the password change process.
- You will continue to use your old username and password up until Aug. 4. When the new system goes "live" on August 4th, the password you chose will be in effect.
- Your username will remain the same - firstnamelastname - all one word, all lowercase.
- Your new password will be used to login to most MIAD systems, including Zimbra, PaperCut (printing), Moodle, lab computers, new wireless network (Venus).
- Jenzabar and FileMaker databases will not be affected at this time, and you will continue to login with your current account.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Technology Services: on the web, support.miad.edu; by phone, ext. 3220; via email, firstname.lastname@example.org; or stop by the office, 220a.
We have also set up a Q & A Forum on support.miad.edu. Go here to ask a question and a member of IT will answer it: http://support.miad.edu/forums/20919366-password-change-q-a