At approx 3:45pm the afternoon of April 13th it was necessary to take MIAD's email system (zmail) offline to ensure data integrity of this system. The outage lasted to approx 7:45pm. During this time no one was able to login to zmail, however the email system continued receiving messages. All email operations are currently back to normal. If you are experiencing any email trouble please contact Technology Services for assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may have caused.
Articles in this section
- DO NOT CLICK THE FOLLOWING BUTTON
- Wifi Connectivity "FIX"
- Wifi Connectivity Issues
- Gmail FAQ
- Printing Denied Resolution
- WiFi network now using logins
- A miad.edu email is required to submit support tickets
- New Authenticated Wireless Networks: venus and venus2
- Jenzabar Maintenance Outage
- Moodle Closed for Upgrade Fri Jan 6, 2017 Until 4pm