To have an instructor use the cintiq that hooks up to the projector you need to have the "red taped" VGA cable along the wall and plug that into the Cinitq itself. The other VGA cable needs to plug into the instructor's laptop. Then have displays mirrored in System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement.
Articles in this section
- PDFs Not fully printing from Adobe DC
- Dell monitor in the photo lab goes into power save mode when plugged in
- Web Browser says Zmail is unsafe - FIX
- Printing Access Denied
- Showing the Detecting Displays in System Preferences on OSX 10.8+
- Cannot Login to computer or labs
- Installing Kerkythea Plugins in SketchUp 2014 in 225
- Off Color Projector
- Current Wacom Drivers
- Connecting Mac OS X to wireless
Please sign in to leave a comment.