Please Follow the steps below to resolve wifi connection issues.
- First will have to forget your network. You can do this by clicking on the wifi icon and than clicking on Network Settings. At the very top of Network Settings click on Manage Known Networks. Right click on Venus or Venus2 and click Forget.
- Next open the Network and Sharing Center. You can do this by right clicking the the wifi icon than selecting Network and Sharing Center. A window should open and you will than need to click on Set up a new connection or network. Than Click on Manually Connect to a wireless network.
- Fill the Network name with either: venus or venus2
- For security type select WPA2-Enterprise and than click next.
- Than click on Change Connection Settings. A Wireless Network Properties Window should pop up. When the window appears you will than want to click on the Security tap.
- Next to Choose a network authentication method: Select settings and uncheck Verify the server's identity by validating the certificate box.
- Than click OK twice to confirm changes.
- You can than close out of the window and try to connect to wifi.
- You should be asked to sign in with your MIAD username and password.
If following these steps do not resolve your issue please stop by Tech Services for assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.